Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A❤️K: An Evocative Leisure First

A month ago, October 24 2015, a dear cousin finally became one with the love of her life and I got the privilege to be a part of that dream-come-true. 

A❤️K logo/monogram


Designing a wedding suite is a personal dream-come-true. One off my bucketlist!😭❤️ 

This version of the monogram appeared in their pre-nup video.

The invitation suite came in two versions of the cover page: one, in a colored version like this one above. Two, a lazer-cut on plywood version. The latter version, were given only to the principal sponsors and family. The rest of the guests received the one printed in a card.

The Long list of the Entourage.
Wedding details! This has got to be my favorite page. Sketching out the map was a fun experience to do. Not being from Manila, I didn't know what the church and the hotel looked like. Times like these call for my trustee-old friend, Google. I hope I did justice to the Architects who designed those buildings!

The plywood  lazer-cut with the cover-page. Aaahhh😍❤️

I loooooved the way the actual suite turned out!!! Heart-eyes everywhere!!😍😍😍😍  

.
Photos of the suite taken by the official photographers.


The suite was one thing, I also got the chance to do the rest of the reception labels! From registration, to photobooth, to food!! It's so overwhelming to see your work around you. Literally! The room was filled with my handwritting and with guests praising my work, I could't help but be giddy. Smiling like crazy going around the whole venue annoying my sister saying, "Aaaah, it's me! Everywhereeeere!! It's miiiine!" (#sorrynotsorry #hatersgonnahate) 😂 

Wedding reception labels ❤️



Thank you so much to my cousin Achi Kaye and my new cousin Ahia Anthony for giving me this opportunity and for trusting me to do this. It was such an honor to be part of your special day ❤ 


#anthonykaye2015
Wedding reception venue: Crowne Plaza Galleria, Ortigas

No comments:

Post a Comment